If you have an injury with a muscle, tendon, or ligament, and your injury does not require surgery, then High Amplitude Health Chiropractic and Sports Injury in San Mateo, California is a great choice.
Dr. John Blenio is your treating doctor at High Amplitude Health. He is a former high school and collegiate football player, and a former NORBA Nationals expert downhill mountain bike racer. He has played sports all of his life and is very familiar with the problems and conditions associated with athletic performance.
Dr. Blenio is a Doctor of Chiropractic, an Active Release Therapy provider, a Rotator Cuff Rehab Specialist, and a Barefoot Rehab Specialist. He provides non-surgical care for the following conditions:
1. Rotator Cuff Syndrome and other shoulder and rotator cuff injuries.
2. Hamstring tears and strains.
3. Chronic knee pain
4. Long distance (marathon) running related injuries
5. Tennis elbow and other tennis associated injuries
6. Repetitive Motion and Overuse Injuries related to Marathon and Triathlon competition.
His current client base includes professional football players, Division I college baseball players, Division I college soccer players, high school athletes, and amateur weekend warrior athletes.